Action Tip: Watch for ways you foretell the future. If your prediction is negative, challenge and change your assumption of the future to a positive one. Have you ever said the following when it comes to money?
- “I’ve always been middle-class, I’ll never be rich.”
- “I’ll always live paycheck to paycheck.”
- “They won’t hire me so I’m not going to apply.”
- “I’ve always been in debt and always will be.”
- “The market is going to go down. I will lose all my money so I’m not going to invest.”
If you find yourself foretelling a negative future, change it! No one can tell the future. You might as well be optimistic. You go where you point your thoughts to. Be positive!
Live below your means for a richer life.