Day 138 of 180 – Trekking Up the Money Mountain
Action Tip: In my experience, it took 3 months to create a realistic budget each month. From there, the struggle moved to the following things:
- staying current,
- stop making big stupid money mistakes,
- put an end to big stupid money mistakes that I made in the past,
- stop making little stupid money mistakes,
- adjust thinking, choices and behaviors to change unfulfilling spending,
- account for budget busters,
- learn how money really works,
- learn how proper giving really works,
- define goals and align and prioritize them so they aren’t conflicting.
Live below your means for a richer life.